It is simple and complete Tailor Shop Management system In Laravel with user friendly UI design. Student will learn basic and advance user of database handlining. UI/UX design, calling function, connecting database, back end and front in, and soo on. This project is based on real life Tailor shop where user order and payment are handle with care. Get down and click download button to download free open source Tailor Shop Management system In Laravel.
Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. We believe development must be an enjoyable and creative experience to be truly fulfilling. Laravel takes the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in many web projects, such as:
- Simple, fast routing engine.
- Powerful dependency injection container.
- Multiple back-ends for session and cache storage.
- Expressive, intuitive database ORM.
- Database agnostic schema migrations.
- Robust background job processing.
- Real-time event broadcasting.
Laravel is accessible, powerful, and provides tools required for large, robust applications.
Laravel has the most extensive and thorough documentation and video tutorial library of all modern web application frameworks, making it a breeze to get started with the framework.
Installation of Tailor Shop Management system In Laravel
- The first step is to extract the file.
- Go into the project folder. or use this command in the terminal
- (cd TailorShop-Management-System)
- rename the file name
.envor copy it and rename paste it at the project root and name it
.env.You can simply use this command.
- cp .env.example .env
- Generate app key using this command.
php artisan key:generate
- setup your database and your app name in the .env file
- Install dependencies using the following command
- composer install
- Run the following command in the terminal to run migrations and seeds
- php artisan migrate:fresh –seed
- Install npm packages
- npm install; npm run dev
- Start the development server in the terminal using
- php artisan serve
- Open your browser and go to the address in the terminal.Usually like this
- Login to the default user :
- username: admin
- password: admin
- Star the repository,request features,report bugs, fork and send your pull request i will be happy to merge them :).