Sports club Management System is the process whereby records of members are directly stored and can be accessed by the admin interactively in real-time without an intermediary service. Sports club Management System is the process of storing members details including health status, payment records, exercise routines etc who have taken admission to the Sports club . Since the emergence of the World Wide Web, owners have sought to stored their user details in a digital system for easy access and find out every detail when needed.
• Web admin interface to add, view, delete records of all the customers.
• Admin interface to view the total members of the Sports club .
• An admin interface to change details of all the members when required.
• View the total income from the members who have taken admission.
• I have also created 3 Triggers and a Stored Procedure in the project for better understandin of the Data base concepts.
HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL
PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Server Requirement(any one of below)
XAMPP Servers(Used for this project)
ER Diagram for Sports Club Management System
- Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
- Put this file inside “C:\xampp\htdocs” .
- Open xampp control panel
- Click on start for Apache and MySQL
- Now For Database Configuration
- Open in browser = http://localhost/phpmyadmin/
- Create Database named = sports_club_db
- Import database (sports_club_db.sql) from downloaded folder
- The sql file(sports_club_db.sql) will now be saved into “C:\xampp\mysql\data”
- Open Your browser put inside “http://localhost/Sports-Club-Management-System/”
- Click on the File icon to open the project
*) Admin Login Details
Login Id: admin1