An automated project based on the PHP Language and the School Management System. The PHP project below provides all of the necessary elements for first-year, second-year, and final-year IT students to employ in their college projects. It offers crucial features that will allow all users to communicate in the same way as school administrators interact with their staff, and students interact with their records, exam schedules, and payments, among other things. This system, as well as the web application, has a clear concept that is similar to real-life scenarios and well-implemented. Please scroll down to the bottom of this post for the Download button to get a free automated school administration system project in PHP with source code files.
About School Management System Project
Moving on, this PHP school administration system project is mostly concerned with dealing with students and teachers in regards to their personal information, attendance, course, and other data. The system also shows all available information, such as total students, personnel, teachers, attendance, payment, and so on. Admin, Student, Teacher, Staff, and Parents Login are the five categories that make up the project. In this web app’s overview, the admin has complete control over the system and has full access to it. An administrator can manage the accounts of students, teachers, employees, and parents. He or she can also process teacher and staff payments and keep track of student fees.
Student and Parents Panel
The student can check his or her course and results under the student area, which displays the outcome along with the teacher’s ID, name, email, section, classroom, and grades. The student can only see upcoming exam schedules and attendance papers instead of these. When it comes to the Parents panel, the user may easily access information on his or her children, as well as their courses and results. The child payments area also allows parents to submit payments for their children. Parents can also see their children’s reports for information on their general progress and attendance sheets.
- Admin Panel
- Student Panel
- Teacher Panel
- Staff Panel
- Parents Panel
- Student management system
- Teacher management system
- Parent management
- Staff management system
- Course management
- Attendance management
- Maintain exam schedules
- Teacher and Staff’s salary list
- Generate student’s overall report
- Enter student’s payment
- Account management
- Manage students grade
- Students attendance management
- View student’s grade results
- Search portal
- Salary reports
- View child’s information – Parent’s Panel
- View child’s course results – Parent’s Panel
- Make Child’s fees payment – Parent’s Panel
- View child’s report and attendance – Parent’s Panel
|Project Name:||School Management System|
|PHP version (Recommended):||5.6.3|
How to Run This Project:
Follow the steps below should be performed after you’ve started Apache and MySQL server in XAMPP.(windows)
- The first step is to extract the file.
- Secondly Make a copy of the main project folder.
- Thirdly Paste the code into xampp/htdocs/
Process to Connect Database with system.
- Fourthly Open a browser and type “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/” into the address bar.
- After that go to the databases tab.
- Sixthly Name your database “matrimony” and then go to the import tab.
- then Select the “matrimony.sql” file from the “DATABASE” folder by clicking on browse file.
- After that Press the enter key.
After you Successfully Connect Database in House Rental System Project.
- finally Go to “http://localhost/floder name/” in your browser.
LOGIN DETAILS ARE PROVIDED IN “Readme.txt” FILE INSIDE THE PROJECT FOLDER
How to download online Matrimonial site project in php with Source Code.
Note: Only for Educational Purpose