Salon management system project in php: A simple and complete project based on Salon management system in php and Using html and MySQL With Source Code. The php project below has all of the necessary elements for first-year and second-year IT students to employ in their college projects. This system, as well as the web application, has a clear concept that is similar to real-life scenarios and well-implemented. Please scroll down to the bottom of this post for the Download button to get a free Portfolio website in HTML5 php project with source code files.
About This Project
The Salon Administration System (SAS) is a barber shop system written in php and MySQL. This approach gives you control over your hair cutting store in terms of what you can add to it and what you can remove from it. This is a straightforward task with three components:
- CVS where you can manage your Customer and changes
- Salon, where you can add the number of unisex style center you want to.
- Store admin, where you can different sort of hair style and facile treatment .
The Salon Management System is a hair cutting shop management system written in the PHP programming language using MySQL Database. Salon management software gives you complete control over your Salon, allowing you to add and delete customer and staff from the store.
You can easily manage your Salon with a Salon management system. This project offers a straightforward user
Available Features :
- Admin panel for customer and staff amnagement.
- Appointment. customer can apply for appointment.
- Update user and customer profile.
- Change Password and user name.
- income and expenditure calculation.
- Invoice printout.
How To Run the Project?
How to Run??
- Download the zip file from the website freeprojectscodes.com.
- Download and Install Xampp on your pc.
- Open xampp control panel.
- Go to File.
- Extract file and copy and past that file inside C:\xampp\htdocs.
- Go to any browser and type “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”.
- Create new database according to database file name.
- Now import database file “xyz.sql” and then click Go button below
- Now open new tab and type “http://localhost/salon/”on URL bar
You don’t need a local server to run this project, but you do need a browser. For best performance, we recommend using contemporary browsers such as Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. To begin, launch the project in your browser by double-clicking the index.html file. The source code for this project is available for download for educational purposes only. Take a look at the video below for a demonstration of the project.
How to Download Salon management system project in php with Source Code.
Note: Only for Educational Purpose
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)?
Free Download Pharmacy management system project in java with Source Code:
Click the Download Button Below to Start Downloading