This is Clone of Netflix build with python Django framework. Complete and fully functional web app in python Django frame work with source code. This web application is clone of original Netflix. Netflix is a streaming service that offers variety TV shows, movies, anime, documentaries, and more on thousands of internet-connected devices. You can watch as much as you want, whenever you want without a single commercial – all for one low monthly price. There’s always something new to discover and new TV shows and movies are added every week!. Scroll down to the bottom to the post for download button.
About Netflix Clone project.
This web app is mostly like popular movie app Netflix. This project doesn’t have any payment or subscription method. Home page of this app is like its original app, you can scroll down, login, create account and read about Netflix. you can easily run this project on localhost. Django, django-allauthgunicorn, whitenoise, dj-database-url, psycopg2, pillow are requirement for this web app. We can login and select your profile. this app only include two type of profile on is kid profile and another is all profile. Finally after we login we can search movie and watch movie.
- Beautiful and responsive home page.
- login to your account
- password validation.
- Sign Up new Account.
- valid email and strong password is required while sign up.
- Password Suggestion for user.
- option of choosing user profile.
- kid profile
- video details
- watch full video
- logout function
Watch Video below:
|Project Name:||Netflix Clone|
|Technologies Used:||Made Python with Django and Tailwind|
How to run Netflix Clone with Django Python.
How to Run This Project:
- Unzip the project file and navigate to the project root folder when you’ve finished downloading it.
- You can also construct and activate a Virtual Environment.
- Open the project’s root folder in your Terminal/Command Prompt.
- Pip install -r requirements.txt installs the prerequisites.
- After that, perform database migrations: makemigrations.py in Python migrate python manage.py
- Finally, launch the application after a successful migration: runserver python manage.py
- Finally, launch your preferred web browser.
- To get the Admin Panel credentials, go to “http://127.0.0.1/[PORT NUMBER]/” and create one with a superuser.
And now you have it: a complete Django setup for the Netflix clone project. To begin, you only need Python and Django installed on your local PC, with the rest of the modules listed in the requirements.txt file. However, the versions may vary depending on the project requirements; however, it can be used with Python virtual environments. Download the source code for the Netflix Clone Project in Python Django. As a result, this Django Netflix clone web app is a completely functional project for all levels of beginners. Indeed, it aids in the incorporation of a wide range of knowledge into such Django web applications. Finally, the entire Django project with free source code is an absolute project and a valuable means for users to learn and explore more about it.
How to Download Project:
How to Download School Management System Project in Python Django with Source Code in java script with source code on your computer. At First Click Download Button below Captcha Will arrive in front of you. You have to solve That Captcha. After that You solve the captcha Download will automatically Start below. If you Fail Captcha YOU have to try it again. finally you get project on your computer, run It ,if you have any problem then contact us.
Note: Only for Educational Purpose