Read INTRODUCTION TO DART and get knowledge about basic function and features. This is basic understanding about dart programming language.
Dart is a client-optimized, object-oriented, latest programming language that makes it easy to create programs quickly for a variety of platforms, including Android, iOS, web desktop, etc. Client optimization refers to improving the creation of stunning user interfaces and excellent experiences. Dart is a computer language developed by Google.
Dart is currently one of the most popular languages to learn. To create top-notch apps with flutter, a thorough knowledge of Dart is required. One of the most favored programming languages in the world, according to Github, is Dart.
Characteristics of a dart
- Open-source and always free.
- A language for object-oriented programming.
- Used for quick development of desktop, web, Android, and iOS apps.
- Provides contemporary programming features including asynchronous programming and null safety.
- Dart may be used for servers and backends as well.
Difference Between Dart & Flutter
|Dart is an object-oriented programming language that is client-optimized. Nowadays, people like it because of flutter. The fact that you have to handle a lot of things yourself makes it challenging to create comprehensive programs using solely Dart.||Flutter is a framework that uses dart programming language. With the help of flutter, you can build apps for android, iOS, web, desktop, etc. The framework contains ready-made tools to make apps faster.|
The best code editor is VS Code if you want to run the dart program from a computer or laptop. You can download the dart extension from VS Code and start coding. You will learn more about installing dart in the next topic. You can also use DartPad to run simple dart programs without installing anything.
Dart 1.0 was released on November 14, 2013.
Dart 2.0 was released in August 2018.
Dart gained popularity in recent days because of flutter.
Basic Programming Terms
Key phrases that you hear frequently when learning programming languages.
- Statements: A statement is a command that tells a computer to do something. In Dart, you can end most statements with a semicolon ;.
- Expressions: An Expression is a value or something that can be calculated as a value. The expression can be numbers, text, or some other type. For E.g.
a. 52 b. 5+5 c. 'Hello World.' d. num
- Keywords: Keywords are reserved words that give special meaning to the dart compiler. For E.g. int, if, var, String, const, etc.
- Identifiers: Identifiers are names created by the programmer to define variables, functions, classes, etc. Identifiers shouldn’t be keywords and must have a unique name. For E.g. int age =19;, here age is an identifier. You will learn more about identifiers later in this course.
- High-Level Programming Language: High-Level Programming Language is easy to learn, user-friendly, and uses English-like-sentence. For E.g. dart,c,java,etc.
- Low-Level Programming Language: Low-level programming language is hard to learn, non-user friendly, and deals with computer hardware components, e.g., machine and assembly language.
- Compiler: A compiler is a computer program that translates the high-level programming language into machine-level language.
- Syntax: The Syntax is a programming language’s pattern or rules that give the concept to code.
Key Points To Remember
- Dart is a free and open-source programming language. You don’t need to pay any money to run dart programs.
- Dart is a platform-independent language and supports almost every operating system such as windows, mac, and Linux.
- Dart is an object-oriented programming language and supports all oops features such as encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, interface, etc.
- Dart is a programming language used by flutter, the world’s most popular framework for building apps.
CLICK HERE FOR PROJECT REPORTS AND TUTORIALS
for Our YouTube Videos Click here. |
To download more Project Click Here .
Click here for latest games for free