- Download 374
- File Size 1.30 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date January 31, 2022
- Last Updated February 11, 2022
PHP Hospital Management System Project with source code MySQL
PHP Hospital Management System with source code for free.
PHP Hospital Management System with source code for free. Complete Hospital Management System In PHP MySQL with source code for free. A small project based on the Hospital Management System and written in PHP. The following PHP project provides the simplest but most crucial aspects that first- and second-year IT students can use for their college assignments. It offers a lot of useful features that will allow all users to keep track of patients, appointments, and other information. This system, as well as the web application, has a clear concept that is similar to real-life scenarios and is well-implemented. Please scroll down to the bottom of this post for the Download button to get a free hospital administration system project in PHP MySQL with source code files.
About Hospital Management System PHP Project.
Heading in, this PHP project for a simple hospital management system focuses on dealing with a large number of hospital records. The system also shows all of the patients' records and appointments that are available. In addition, the system permits doctors to register. The project is broken down into three sections: administration, doctor, and patient. The patient can arrange an appointment after viewing an overview of this web application. The user must first choose a doctor, specialization, date, and time. Following the doctor's selection, the system displays the total fees. In addition, the patient has access to his or her visit history as well as medication information. A patient can also cancel an appointment at any moment.
- Patient Panel
- Doctor Panel
- Admin Panel
- Book an appointment
- Appointment history
- Prescription list
- Manage appointment (doctor)
- Manage Doctors
- View Available Patients
- Search Records
- List overall appointment, prescriptions
How to Run This Project:
Follow the steps below should be performed after you’ve started Apache and MySQL server in XAMPP.(windows)
- The first step is to extract the file.
- Secondly Make a copy of the main project folder.
- Thirdly Paste the code into xampp/htdocs/
Process to Connect Database with system.
- Fourthly Open a browser and type “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/” into the address bar.
- After that go to the databases tab.
- Sixthly Name your database “hospitalms” and then go to the import tab.
- then Select the “hospitalms.sql” file from the “DATABASE” folder by clicking on browse file.
- After that Press the enter key.
After you Successfully Connect Database in Project.
- finally Go to “http://localhost/floder name/” in your browser.
LOGIN DETAILS ARE PROVIDED IN “Readme.txt” FILE INSIDE THE PROJECT FOLDER