About Cookie Clicker game
Cookie Clicker is a 2013 incremental game created by Julien “Orteil” Thiennot, a French programmer. The user begins by clicking on a large cookie on the screen, earning one biscuit for each click.
Cookie Clicker is addicting, but it’s also a lot of fun and annoyance. It’s one of those games where the line between’satisfying videogame experience’ and ‘lizard-brain feeder’ is truly blurred. People thought it was a joke in 2013, but now Cookie Clicker is one of a slew of clicker games available on Steam.
How do you play?
- Firstly open app or website.
- Nice and beautiful UI design will appear.
- You just have to tap on big cookie
- After cookie number will reach above 15 you can but curser, which will click for you.
- After that when cookies number will reach 100 you can buy grandma, who will do marketing for cookie you produce
- thirdly when cookies number will reach above 1100 you can buy field.
- finally keep on clicking cookie and multiply the number and buy metrials.
How to download Cookie Clicker game source code.
|Project Name:||Cookie Clicker|
|Browser||Crome, Edge, opera,firefox|
|Developer:||Julien “Orteil” Thiennot,|
How to Run.
- At first download project by click below Button.
- After That unzip and extract that file.
- Open that folder.
- Thirdly find index.html
- finally open index.html with web browser.
That concludes the whole setup of Cookie Clicker Game source code. If you have any Question and Problem related to this project then leave comment or Email us at [email protected]