About farm management system
This Farm Management System document seeks to give a succinct explanation of the system requirements, system viability, and recommended system architecture. The farm is run by the Ministry of Agriculture and is one of the government farms. This farm grows a wide variety of fruits and vegetables. The farm thus produces both plant and animal products. Therefore, anyone can purchase these products from the farm store. Farmers that are registered may put their products up for auction for the farm shops. Consequently, a registered business owner is able to order farm products.
Labuda Farm operates a school for agriculture. Anyone interested in learning about ethical farming practices is welcome to enroll in such classes. They are able to register as registered farmers under the farm once they have successfully completed the training. Labuduwa Farm maintains a few greenhouses to grow upcountry crops.
The technologies used in this project are:
- HTML: Page layout and design
- CSS: Design
- JS: Frontend
- PHP: Backend
- Java Script
Supported Operating Systems:
You can run this project in the following operating systems:
|Project Name:||farm management system|
How to download Hotel Management system project In PHP with Source Code.
To download this project just click on any one ads (advertisement) and then copy URL. Now click on the download button, Popup will appear, past that URL and you will be redirected to the downloading page. From where you can download project with out any obstacle . After clicking on blue button, Downloading will start.
How to Run This Project:
Follow the steps below should be performed after you’ve started Apache and MySQL server in XAMPP.(windows)
- The first step is to extract the file.
- Secondly Make a copy of the main project folder.
- Thirdly Paste the code into xampp/htdocs/
Process to Connect Database with system.
- Fourthly Open a browser and type “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/” into the address bar.
- After that go to the databases tab.
- Sixthly Name your database “vehicle-parking-db” and then go to the import tab.
- then Select the “vehicle-parking-db.sql” file from the “DATABASE” folder by clicking on browse file.
- After that Press the enter key.
After you Successfully Connect Database with projects.
- finally Go to “http://localhost/floder name/” in your browser.
LOGIN DETAILS ARE PROVIDED IN “Readme.txt” FILE INSIDE THE PROJECT FOLDER